Friday, March 30, 2012

The Friday Of All Fridays

Hello! As most of you hopefully know, it is once again the beautiful day of the week: Friday. However, I myself just realized. It was Friday a few minutes ago. Usually I wouldn't forget such an important fact, but I am currently in the midst of the amazing week that is spring break. And with that, I begin my list of thoughts.
1. I tend to jumble what day it is while on vacation.
2. I spend all winter telling myself that I don't care that I'm as pale as pale can be, but then when I gt tan, I begin to seriously question that mentality.
3. Pillow Pets are so much comfier than they're given credit for, I sleep on my Tigger pillow pet just about every night.
4. The restaurant Earl of Sandwich needs to be brought to the Midwest - I had their BBQ ham and pineapple Hawaiian sandwich tonight, and I'm salivating just at the thought of it.
5. Anything that has to do with natural disasters scares me way more than mythical thrills like goblins or ghouls - tornadoes, fires, earthquakes, etc.
6. Soft pretzels and ice cream make the best meals when at a theme park.
7. One of my very best friends who moved away and I haven't seen in over a year is going to be in the same city as me tomorrow, yet I'm still not going to get to see her due to extremely bad timing.
8. People with two different eye colors absolutely fascinate me, but I've only encountered two in my lifetime - the second encounter being today.
9. I saw my second shooting star a few days ago.
10. Life is butiful and I really wish I realized that more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment