Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Penny For Your Thoughts?

Thus begins a very random compilation of thoughts that have been passing through my head through the past twenty four hours...

1. RIP Richard Sherman - the absolutely incredible composer of some of the biggest classics of all time (Mary Poppins music, "It's A Small World", etc.) died at 86 years old. So many big celebrities have passed on throughout the past year, I don't think I've been so sad about any of them as I am about Mr. Sherman.

2. When girls scream "THANK GOD I'M NOT PREGNANT!" in my high school bathroom, it makes me sad for my generation.

3. Home made brownies straight out of the oven topped with ice cream are utterly delicious.

4. Who is Joseph Kony, and what is his deal?

5. I get to see my sister for the first time since Christmas break in a couple of days, and I couldn't be more excited.

6. I will never understand the world's attraction to Nutella.

7. My generation is so competitive, it makes anxiety rise in my throat every time I think about the future.

8. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo book series is addicting.

9. I'm really enjoying my little sister's recent obsession with Tom Cruise. Who knew he was in so many good movies?

10. I'm getting increasingly excited for the Hunger Games movie, and I'm extremely disappointed I won't be able to attend the midnight premier.

No comments:

Post a Comment