Monday, February 21, 2011

New To The World of Blogging

      Hello Blogging World! My name is Hanna, and my goal is to share with whoever ends up reading this the things I claim to know, and those things that I claim not to know. For those of you wondering if reading this blog will really end up being worth your time, know that this will primarily consist of my random ramblings/photography. One thing I claim to know is how to take something that is seemingly ordinary, and turn it into something visually beautiful or interesting with the click of a camera's shutter release.
     So before I dive right into some random ramblings, I will tell you a little about myself. As I mentioned earlier, I'm Hanna, and I am a recently sixteen year old high school student. I'm also about as opinionated as it gets, which kind of explains the creation of this blog. I was also inspired to start this blog by my good friend Sarah. She started a blog recently (www.everythingwasfine.blogspot.com), and after reading it, I started getting a bunch of my own ideas starting to formulate in my mind...dozens of blog topics. Today, I finally overcame the procrastination to write my first entry. As I said, I'm a lover of the art of photography. My other interests include: reading, writing, music (yes, I know I'm quite original), and my school's marching band (which I proudly play clarinet in).
     I'm just a normal teenager who has thoughts that want to be heard. If I make an impression on just one person with this blog, it will all be worth it. Not everyone will like my ideas, but I guess that's a beauty of a blog...no one has to like it to be published.

No comments:

Post a Comment